Jaimee Grubs Voicemail Tiger Woods elin-nordegren

The Plot thickens in the Tiger woulds case. Us Weekly posted a voicemail allegedly left by Tiger Woods for his alleged mistress -- Jaimee Grubbs. And Jaimee says she has more, 300 text messages This news comes right after the alleged affair with Rachel. The Voicemail was posted earlier on TMZ



In the voice mail, a man says to Grubbs:

“Hey, it’s, uh, it’s Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favour. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That’s it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye.”


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment